MAIN 2021 Results
We have collected the most important events and results over the past year.
- The year began with the rebranding of the project. MAIN spun off from the MDK brand and began its journey as an independent project.
- We launched our news Telegram channel. In a year, it grew from zero to 5,000 subscribers.
- The platform got a web version. Now 15% of all posts and all ratings are published through it.
- The MAIN token minted on the Ethereum and BSC networks. For the first time, users were able to withdraw tokens from their account on the platform and deposit it with them.
- The MAIN token has been added to PancakeSwap — the largest decentralized exchange on the BSC network. The users were able to exchange MAIN tokens for other cryptoassets. The token now got a market price and capitalization.
- MAIN token information was added to bscscan.com and etherscan.io.
- We have launched a referral program. Every fourth user registers in MAIN using a referral link.
Also during this year we have significantly expanded the functionality of mobile applications and the web version of the platform. The main efforts were aimed at improving the experience of new users and automating the work of moderators, which created a good foundation for scaling the platform.
We added browse boards tool, simplified registration, new types of posts and notifications, automoderator tools, activity boosts, administrator elections and much more.
The number of posts published daily on the platform has grown 20 times over the year. The number of daily users has grown 6 times. Most of this growth has occurred in the past three months.
The main event of this year was undoubtedly the launch of the board coins. We introduced a new class of asset that not only allowed users to own and manage communities, but also opened up unique opportunities for them to interact and monetize.
Over the past 30 days, users have made more than 700 transactions for the purchase and sale of coins (+110% compared to the previous month). In total, more than 13 million MAIN have been blocked in the coins of the boards (12% of the total number of tokens in circulation at the moment). Coins began to be used not only for management and monetization, but also for promoting boards and rewarding their participants.
For the entire crypto industry, 2021 was the heyday of NFT, DeFi and Web3 technologies, and the real discovery of this year was “play-to-earn” games. Blockchain is increasingly adapting to the mass market and the specific needs of people. Who knows, maybe 2022 will be the year of decentralized social networks. Then MAIN will have every chance to become one of the leaders in this market. One thing is for sure — this year will be interesting.
All these results would not have been possible without you! Do not forget that you are our chief ambassadors and apostles. Tell your friends, relatives and just new acquaintances about us, share the news of the project on your social networks, make MAIN more interesting. Remember that it is you who create the value of the product, and you are the one who receives it.